I am currently putting all my change into an oversized Kaiserdom beer can in the hopes that someday I’ll have enough money to buy Chloe’s new Ethel satchel. It’s about €850 and on last count I had totted up 35 quid. You do the math. I go to visit it every other day in BTs, sometimes I daydream that they’ll take pity on me and say something along the lines of ‘It’s yours, petal’.
- That was when we crossed on the ferry* *planks of wood fashioned into unstable, unassuming raft-like… instagram.com/p/dpLjuCIx5E/ 3 years ago
- Offroading in the #Cambodian countryside with special guest stars cows-in-neon-braces. instagram.com/p/do4GkaIx-j/ 3 years ago
- Sunset stroll on Hoan Kiem Lake earlier... #summerbreezemakesmefeelfiiine instagram.com/p/c_uznBIx_H/ 4 years ago
- Ca phe no da and lemon ice tea. These guys, these are the guys... instagram.com/p/c88ZtTox23/ 4 years ago
- Strolls through Hoan Kiem prettiness #Adventures in #Nam instagram.com/p/c86gwgIx1H/ 4 years ago
Find it now!