This photie was taken by the loverly Ruth Medjber for Hotpress about two weeks ago. The jumpsuit I’ve mentioned before on this What I Wore Wednesday. Myself and some of the Dublin magazine heads were talking about street styling and how so many people are so used to it by now that they seem to have themselves a signature pose. As you can probably tell, I’m not street styled that often, so this was the best I could do.
- That was when we crossed on the ferry* *planks of wood fashioned into unstable, unassuming raft-like… instagram.com/p/dpLjuCIx5E/ 3 years ago
- Offroading in the #Cambodian countryside with special guest stars cows-in-neon-braces. instagram.com/p/do4GkaIx-j/ 3 years ago
- Sunset stroll on Hoan Kiem Lake earlier... #summerbreezemakesmefeelfiiine instagram.com/p/c_uznBIx_H/ 4 years ago
- Ca phe no da and lemon ice tea. These guys, these are the guys... instagram.com/p/c88ZtTox23/ 4 years ago
- Strolls through Hoan Kiem prettiness #Adventures in #Nam instagram.com/p/c86gwgIx1H/ 4 years ago
Find it now!