First up in my LFW special is Acne. No surprise that I loved just about everything in this collection, and that the styling was spot on. Muted colours and lots of texture, Acne are clearly the front runners in hippie nonchalance. Leather biker jackets gave the collection a bit of an edge but overall they were content with block colours, billowing fabrics and platforms that would make your salivary glands go into some sort of epilectic fit. Loving the oversized wool mix sweaters and the psuedo 50s style bathing suit pants, very much on my wishlist this month.
- That was when we crossed on the ferry* *planks of wood fashioned into unstable, unassuming raft-like… instagram.com/p/dpLjuCIx5E/ 3 years ago
- Offroading in the #Cambodian countryside with special guest stars cows-in-neon-braces. instagram.com/p/do4GkaIx-j/ 3 years ago
- Sunset stroll on Hoan Kiem Lake earlier... #summerbreezemakesmefeelfiiine instagram.com/p/c_uznBIx_H/ 3 years ago
- Ca phe no da and lemon ice tea. These guys, these are the guys... instagram.com/p/c88ZtTox23/ 3 years ago
- Strolls through Hoan Kiem prettiness #Adventures in #Nam instagram.com/p/c86gwgIx1H/ 3 years ago
Find it now!