- That was when we crossed on the ferry* *planks of wood fashioned into unstable, unassuming raft-like… instagram.com/p/dpLjuCIx5E/ 3 years ago
- Offroading in the #Cambodian countryside with special guest stars cows-in-neon-braces. instagram.com/p/do4GkaIx-j/ 3 years ago
- Sunset stroll on Hoan Kiem Lake earlier... #summerbreezemakesmefeelfiiine instagram.com/p/c_uznBIx_H/ 3 years ago
- Ca phe no da and lemon ice tea. These guys, these are the guys... instagram.com/p/c88ZtTox23/ 3 years ago
- Strolls through Hoan Kiem prettiness #Adventures in #Nam instagram.com/p/c86gwgIx1H/ 3 years ago
Find it now!
Category Archives: Photoshoots
I posted one pic from this Elle shoot a while back but looking through it again I decided the whole thing needs to be seen. It’s so inspiring and makes you feel like you can take on the Irish winter and come out still feeling fabulous, which as as comforting as a great big wooly onsie.
Two words: Girl. Crush. And in a serious way. I don’t know much about this force, (except that she’s Sting’s offspring), but I’d like to order two of her with a chocolate malt.
Note to self: Become very obsessed with Coco Sumner.
Last night I treated myself to some phish food, R&B, and the September issues of the trinity. I was literally consumed by fashion lit and although I still haven’t had time to process each publication and every feature, I feel a lot more inspired and less uptight (for some reason?).
Everyone went scatty for the obvious in Vanity Fair -Gaga’s 6 page fashion orgasm (which I will say is stunning, although I am quite bored of her face now) but I zoned in on another little piece of style. Sadly there was only room for one DPS, so here’s the rest of the shoot. These are the girls that will have you tuning into Terry Winter’s (of The Sopranos) new series, Boardwalk Empire, every week. It’ll be helped by the fact that Steve Buscemi plays the lead however, and also won’t hurt by the fact that Scorsese is a guest director. Babes in Mobland by Ellen Von Unwerth.
I said I wasn’t going to cover high fashion on this blog, but here we are. It’s just the way I’m feeling I’m afraid. This is on of my favourite ever shoots. It appeared in the April ’09 ed of IV, it’s by Steven Klein, and it makes me want to scream….amongst other things…
Myself and editor of the year (as far as I’m concerned), Rachel Sandall, styled a bridal shoot for the Autumn edition of B last month. Christina Brosnan of Brosnan Photographic snapped it, and she did an awesome job. Here’s the linky. AND we were featured on OMG I’m Getting Married, my fave British wedding blog. Here’s what Alexis has to say: Here.